Trail of Cthulhu: Boundless Deceptions
- A key in Henslowe’s box led to a safety deposit box containing blackmail materials the Winslow team planned to use against Echevarria and the cult.
- After the 1924 incident, leadership of the cult was taken over by Samson Trammel
- Job’s cult contact, George Ayers was prof. at UCLA
- Ayers disappeared after trek to Ethiopia – raid office files: Itinerary, tomes
- Cult is selling Nectar, drug causes sexual disinhibition and general depravity
- Drug operation overseen by “Captain” Walker
- Trammel’s house – large mouth in basement, worshippers, Nectar production
- Raided Trammel’s library – Testament of the Dripping Mouthes’ Emanates, tomes, painting
- Cult operations in Mexico City (JB), Valletta, Malta, and Bangkok, Siam (SS).